Organic Vegetable Soup Recipe
Please use all organic vegetables
- 2 tbs of organic olive oil
- Fresh ginger, (about 8 chunks)
- Fresh parsley, basil and oregano
- I leek chopped
- (1) onion
- A few garlic cloves
- (2) sweet potatoes, skin on chopped
- (2) white potatoes, skin on chopped
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Filtered water if possible
Put oil in a pot, add ginger, garlic, onion, leek, fresh herbs, and sautÃ© for a few min to infuse oil. Then add remaining ingredients.
Stir and keep from burning. Add water and cook until vegetables are cooked but still firm.
Add more fresh herbs and squeeze lemon for a zesty lemon taste. It is a great way to detox.
You can also get raw crackers at the health food store to compliment the soup.
Copyright © 2020 Gemma.com - All Rights Reserved.