Manage Your Nutritional and Emotional Health
- Make sure you wear a outfit that makes you feel great!
- Listen or watch something funny or inspirational every day.
- Focus positive energy on all the positives in your life and be grateful for them.
- Put your problems to the side for a few hours a day. The problems may not seem so bad when you revisit them.
- Do not participate in gossip or negative conversations. Words are powerful. Remember to use them wisely.
- Drink plenty of water. Stay hydrated to remove the toxins from food and stress.
- Try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep at night and include a 20 minute period of meditation if possible.
- Exercise – Include exercise in your daily schedule. Exercise releases endorphins which help to elevate your mood.
- Try to eat and drink in moderation – deprivation has been proven to make you overeat. It takes 3500 calories to gain one pound of body fat so pick your desserts carefully.
- Do not get on the scale every day
- .Remember to focus on the things that you are grateful for each day.
Copyright © 2020 Gemma.com - All Rights Reserved.