Food Rules for Healthier Living
- Don’t eat after 8 pm.
- Read all labels. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it.
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid grocery shopping when you are hungry
- Buy organic and wild whenever possible
- Plan meals
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
- Always try to buy fresh fruits and vegetables in season instead of frozen
- Do not rush meals. Take the time to enjoy and digest
- Avoid emotional eating.
- Chew your food well before swallowing
- Control portion sizes. Even healthy foods can add extra calories if you eat too much.
Eating properly is treating your body with the respect it deserves to work properly.
Copyright © 2020 Gemma.com - All Rights Reserved.